Teddy's

Location: Lima, OH
Date Visited: May 13, 2017

I'll admit that this post may be less exciting for you and more so sentimental for me. I'd been wanting to photograph this abandoned sex shop for awhile now, mostly because it's tied to a funny memory from my younger days.
 
When it was open, it went by the name of Teddy's Toybox. It always attracted my young eyes because there was a huge cutout of a teddy bear on the front. I repeatedly begged my parents to take me to "the teddy bear store". Understandably, they said no.
 
Unfortunately, the giant teddy bear was gone when I visited. I also wasn't able to get inside as it was still locked up tight. As far as I can remember it's only been closed for a couple of years. Still no going into "the teddy bear store" for me...

Boarded up back door.

The building looked much bigger and nicer when I was younger.

WELC ME to TEDDY'S

Another view of the... back door. (I'm sorry.)

No, not the pink trim!

The front entrance.

Or I guess the front exit.

Look at the hearts.

Does this not look like a little girl's dream?

It looks like this bush needs trimmed. (I'm so sorry.)

Air conditioning unit.

This lock was broken, but the door handle was gone.
Until next time, Teddy's.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog