Abandoned Warehouse Pt. 2 (Interior)


Location: Fort Wayne, Indiana

Date Visited: April 27, 2014

I finally revisited the warehouse (?) that I posted about a couple of weeks ago and this time, I remembered to bring my memory card. I was on another one of my frequent trips to Fort Wayne with friends. Since we had a bigger group this time, we decided to crawl inside once again, and hopefully stay for longer than two minutes.
And so we meet again, hole in the wall...
For the most part, the building was pretty much one long room. I'm still unsure as to what the building was actually used for because right now, it's pretty empty, besides the graffiti and the plethora of random objects we found inside.
Long and empty.
"All that live sheal die."
I think someone's missing some jeans.
Lots of stuff dangling from the ceiling.
This appears to have been a room at some point. Now it's just a wall with an... interesting little message.
The windows provided some nice light.

Rusty pipes and brick walls.
Lots of random objects on the floor.

I wonder if any squatters sleep on that couch.
What's in the suitcase?
Nothing, apparently.
More windows.
Film. I wonder what's on it.
Who would leave a perfectly good stroller here? At least there isn't a baby in it, I suppose.
Garage doors.

Old walls and more graffiti.

Even more...

Looking from one end to the other.
Dictionary pages. These were everywhere.

One last picture before we head out.
We looked for a was to get to the second story, but we had no success in doing so. We also located a ladder that let to the roof of the one story portion. I didn't go up and take any pictures, though. I try to avoid anything to do with climbing or heights because I'm a bit (okay, very) accident prone. Anyways, once we got back outside, I decided to take some better exterior shots with my DSLR and get some different angles.
Long building.
It doesn't look like much from across the street.
The GE building is nearby. I heard something about it shutting down. Hmm...
Overall, I'd say it was a pretty successful second visit. We were actually brave enough to stay inside for awhile and we didn't run into any squatters. While I still know nothing about the place, I find it pretty interesting. It's kind of a mystery, I suppose.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog