Abandoned Auto Repair Shop

 Location: Ada, Ohio
Date Visited: June 29th, 2017

I first spotted this little place on a drive back to Lima from Ada. From what little information I could gather, I believe it's a small auto repair shop that was built in 1930. Oddly enough, there is another, much bigger and newer auto repair shop right across the street. This was perhaps the old building for the same company.
 
There wasn't much to it, but the inside made a great backdrop for some self-portraits. Overall, it was a simple and fun afternoon trip.

























Comments

  1. I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post. For more details: https://www.scratchcar.com/

    ReplyDelete

  2. This is a blog to watch for sure. I think you have a really awesome writing style by the way. Very easy to read. Your blog design is so clean too! Thank you all the hard work!

    Bumpers Painting and Repairs

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog